Dream, Believe, Achieve
Learning is fun!
We can learn...anywhere!
Real World Learning
We Work Hard
Rowlands Gill Primary has a Level 1 Rights Respecting School Award
Our School Vision
At Rowlands Gill Primary School, the importance and love of learning is at our core. We want everyone here to strive purposefully to be the best they can and to have self-belief in their own environment and so we will always provide enriched opportunities to raise their achievements and help them to become strong, independent learners.
Everyone is regarded as having something worthwhile to contribute towards our school community and life, irrespective of their academic, ethnic, religious, physical abilities or social background. We strive to help every individual to see their potential; become the very best they can be and be proud of what they achieve daily.
The children at RGPS can expect to:
- Develop a love for learning.
- Be the best they can be in all areas of the school life: academic, social, emotional, and physical development.
- Make excellent progress in everything they do so that they can grow and develop their full potential.
- To continually celebrate and feel proud of their achievements.
- Feel happy, safe and healthy.
We would like the parents and carers to:
- Ensure that children attend school regularly and on time.
- Become actively involved in their child’s learning, both at home and at school.
The staff of RGPS aim to:
- Develop enquiring and creative minds.
- Provide a nurturing and friendly ethos where children are respected and valued and where individual needs are recognised and supported.
- Provide high quality, challenging, stimulating and personalised education for all of its pupils.
- Provide a broad, balanced, creative and innovative curriculum, that inspires, challenges and develops love of learning and one which meets individual needs.
- Foster a climate within which pupils’ spiritual and moral development will form that basis by which they will mature into responsible citizens.
- Build a strong sense of community through sharing and living out a set of values, encouraging all involved in the school to be caring, tolerant, honest, hardworking and self-disciplined.
Whole School Overall Attendance Total for Spring Term
- Attendance Champions for Spring Term – Class 2D 97.62%
Dates for your diary…
Our Latest News
Please see event letter below for more information on KS1's Hinduism Workshop on Wednesday 20th June. India Workshop- Letter to Parentsread more
Please click the link below to view a letter from our Chair of Governors: Letter from Chair of Governors Jun 18 Many Thanks, RGPSread more
Please see below changes to the dinner menu this week: On Wednesday (20th June), we will be showcasing 5M's winning sandwich on the dinner menu, this will be given as a dessert to any child having a school dinner. On Thursday (21st June), the kitchen will be serving...read more
We are so pleased to have finally received these new reading books into school. Look out for these new books in the Key Stage 2 choices. We hope to have more to join them before too long! Many thanks to Taylor & Harriet for helping us sort...read more
Please click the link below to see the dates/times of all upcoming events up until the end of term: End of Term Datesread more
We would like to invite the families of all children starting our Reception in September to an information giving session. Please click the link below for more information!...read more
Our Children Love Their School!
COME AND SEE WHY
Book a school visit!