Dream, Believe, Achieve
Learning is fun!
We can learn...anywhere!
Real World Learning
We Work Hard
Rowlands Gill Primary has a Level 1 Rights Respecting School Award
Our School Vision
At Rowlands Gill Primary School, the importance and love of learning is at our core. We want everyone here to strive purposefully to be the best they can and to have self-belief in their own environment and so we will always provide enriched opportunities to raise their achievements and help them to become strong, independent learners.
Everyone is regarded as having something worthwhile to contribute towards our school community and life, irrespective of their academic, ethnic, religious, physical abilities or social background. We strive to help every individual to see their potential; become the very best they can be and be proud of what they achieve daily.
The children at RGPS can expect to:
- Develop a love for learning.
- Be the best they can be in all areas of the school life: academic, social, emotional, and physical development.
- Make excellent progress in everything they do so that they can grow and develop their full potential.
- To continually celebrate and feel proud of their achievements.
- Feel happy, safe and healthy.
We would like the parents and carers to:
- Ensure that children attend school regularly and on time.
- Become actively involved in their child’s learning, both at home and at school.
The staff of RGPS aim to:
- Develop enquiring and creative minds.
- Provide a nurturing and friendly ethos where children are respected and valued and where individual needs are recognised and supported.
- Provide high quality, challenging, stimulating and personalised education for all of its pupils.
- Provide a broad, balanced, creative and innovative curriculum, that inspires, challenges and develops love of learning and one which meets individual needs.
- Foster a climate within which pupils’ spiritual and moral development will form that basis by which they will mature into responsible citizens.
- Build a strong sense of community through sharing and living out a set of values, encouraging all involved in the school to be caring, tolerant, honest, hardworking and self-disciplined.
Whole School Overall Attendance Total for Summer Term
- Attendance Champions for Summer Term – Class 2D 97.49%
Our Latest News
Our Reception children last year were lucky enough to spend some time at the allotments, planting and learning about various type of vegetables. In September, we received a very exciting phone call to let us know their vegetables were ready to harvest. All our Year...read more
Data collection sheets are coming home with your child/ren this afternoon (Friday 21st September). Please can these sheets be amended/updated, signed and returned to school by Wednesday 26th September. Please note: even if all information is correct please amend, sign...read more
We still have spaces available in our After-School Lego Club! I was lucky enough to visit the children last night to see what exciting creations they were making and they were having a great time. Please ring the office or sign up via SIMS Agora to get your child...read more
5D will be experiencing a drama workshop in the afternoon of Tuesday 9th October in school. This is linked to our historical based topic on the Egyptians. The children will take part in a workshop, dress up and learn about day to day life in Egyptian times. This will...read more
4M will be experiencing a drama workshop on the morning of Tuesday 9th October in school. This is linked to our historical based topic on the Saxons. The children will take part in a workshop, dress up and learn about day to day life in Saxon times. This will give the...read more
Please click the link below to fill out our latest Parent Questionnaire, we appreciate you taking the time to respond: http://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/6Z2R7BLread more
Our Children Love Their School!
COME AND SEE WHY
Book a school visit!