Dream, Believe, Achieve
Learning is fun!
We can learn...anywhere!
Real World Learning
We Work Hard
Rowlands Gill Primary has a Level 1 Rights Respecting School Award
Our School Vision
At Rowlands Gill Primary School, the importance and love of learning is at our core. We want everyone here to strive purposefully to be the best they can and to have self-belief in their own environment and so we will always provide enriched opportunities to raise their achievements and help them to become strong, independent learners.
Everyone is regarded as having something worthwhile to contribute towards our school community and life, irrespective of their academic, ethnic, religious, physical abilities or social background. We strive to help every individual to see their potential; become the very best they can be and be proud of what they achieve daily.
The children at RGPS can expect to:
- Develop a love for learning.
- Be the best they can be in all areas of the school life: academic, social, emotional, and physical development.
- Make excellent progress in everything they do so that they can grow and develop their full potential.
- To continually celebrate and feel proud of their achievements.
- Feel happy, safe and healthy.
We would like the parents and carers to:
- Ensure that children attend school regularly and on time.
- Become actively involved in their child’s learning, both at home and at school.
The staff of RGPS aim to:
- Develop enquiring and creative minds.
- Provide a nurturing and friendly ethos where children are respected and valued and where individual needs are recognised and supported.
- Provide high quality, challenging, stimulating and personalised education for all of its pupils.
- Provide a broad, balanced, creative and innovative curriculum, that inspires, challenges and develops love of learning and one which meets individual needs.
- Foster a climate within which pupils’ spiritual and moral development will form that basis by which they will mature into responsible citizens.
- Build a strong sense of community through sharing and living out a set of values, encouraging all involved in the school to be caring, tolerant, honest, hardworking and self-disciplined.
Whole School Overall Attendance Total for Spring Term
- Attendance Champions for Spring Term – Class 2D 97.62%
Dates for your diary…
Our Latest News
Please see below our Newsletter for End of Academic Year 2018: Summer Newsletter 2018read more
What a fantastic morning the children have had by welcoming their families into their classrooms! Every classroom had something different to share based around the topics they have been studying or things they have been passionate about this year. Year 3A had a...read more
Our pebble river is underway today! Each class will participate in making this fantastic addition to our school! Well done...read more
This Thursday's dinner menu will be as follows: Fish Fingers, Chips & minted peas OR Cheese and tomato quiche with chips and peas OR Jacket Potato with choice of fillings There will be no dinners available on Friday due to our Picnic Luncheon Day, please make sure...read more
Please click the link below for more information on next week's end of term events! End of term events Many Thanks, RGPSread more
Thank you to all families, parents and carers for coming along to our sports days over the last two days! We hope the children enjoyed participating and we look forward to sharing some photos with you over the next few days!read more
Our Children Love Their School!
COME AND SEE WHY
Book a school visit!