Dream, Believe, Achieve
Learning is fun!
We can learn...anywhere!
Real World Learning
We Work Hard
Rowlands Gill Primary has a Level 1 Rights Respecting School Award
Our School Vision
At Rowlands Gill Primary School, the importance and love of learning is at our core. We want everyone here to strive purposefully to be the best they can and to have self-belief in their own environment and so we will always provide enriched opportunities to raise their achievements and help them to become strong, independent learners.
Everyone is regarded as having something worthwhile to contribute towards our school community and life, irrespective of their academic, ethnic, religious, physical abilities or social background. We strive to help every individual to see their potential; become the very best they can be and be proud of what they achieve daily.
The children at RGPS can expect to:
- Develop a love for learning.
- Be the best they can be in all areas of the school life: academic, social, emotional, and physical development.
- Make excellent progress in everything they do so that they can grow and develop their full potential.
- To continually celebrate and feel proud of their achievements.
- Feel happy, safe and healthy.
We would like the parents and carers to:
- Ensure that children attend school regularly and on time.
- Become actively involved in their child’s learning, both at home and at school.
The staff of RGPS aim to:
- Develop enquiring and creative minds.
- Provide a nurturing and friendly ethos where children are respected and valued and where individual needs are recognised and supported.
- Provide high quality, challenging, stimulating and personalised education for all of its pupils.
- Provide a broad, balanced, creative and innovative curriculum, that inspires, challenges and develops love of learning and one which meets individual needs.
- Foster a climate within which pupils’ spiritual and moral development will form that basis by which they will mature into responsible citizens.
- Build a strong sense of community through sharing and living out a set of values, encouraging all involved in the school to be caring, tolerant, honest, hardworking and self-disciplined.
Whole School Overall Attendance Total for Summer Term
- Attendance Champions for Summer Term – Class 2D 97.49%
Our Latest News
Please click the below link for more information on the group activity days on offer from the Get North Family Expo! Great North Activity Dayread more
3A's parent open morning will consist of a before-noon tea where we'll be serving breakfast items and beverages in a Turner style art gallery! You can come along and purchase your child's art work also, so bring along your purses/wallets! Many Thanks, Mrs Abbasread more
Primary School Children Experience STEM Our children from Lower Key Stage 2 had a fantastic day at Gateshead College taking part in numerous STEM activities on Wednesday 6th July. We have heard lots of stories about virtual reality, spray painting cars and using their...read more
Please click the link below for more information on our After School Clubs available from September: Afterschool Club Letter for Sept-Oct 2018 After School Clubs will be available to book onto from Friday 13th July at 9am until Monday 6th August 2018 via SIMS Agora....read more
Our Children Love Their School!
COME AND SEE WHY
Book a school visit!