Dream, Believe, Achieve
Learning is fun!
We can learn...anywhere!
Real World Learning
We Work Hard
Rowlands Gill Primary has a Level 1 Rights Respecting School Award
Our School Vision
At Rowlands Gill Primary School, the importance and love of learning is at our core. We want everyone here to strive purposefully to be the best they can and to have self-belief in their own environment and so we will always provide enriched opportunities to raise their achievements and help them to become strong, independent learners.
Everyone is regarded as having something worthwhile to contribute towards our school community and life, irrespective of their academic, ethnic, religious, physical abilities or social background. We strive to help every individual to see their potential; become the very best they can be and be proud of what they achieve daily.
The children at RGPS can expect to:
- Develop a love for learning.
- Be the best they can be in all areas of the school life: academic, social, emotional, and physical development.
- Make excellent progress in everything they do so that they can grow and develop their full potential.
- To continually celebrate and feel proud of their achievements.
- Feel happy, safe and healthy.
We would like the parents and carers to:
- Ensure that children attend school regularly and on time.
- Become actively involved in their child’s learning, both at home and at school.
The staff of RGPS aim to:
- Develop enquiring and creative minds.
- Provide a nurturing and friendly ethos where children are respected and valued and where individual needs are recognised and supported.
- Provide high quality, challenging, stimulating and personalised education for all of its pupils.
- Provide a broad, balanced, creative and innovative curriculum, that inspires, challenges and develops love of learning and one which meets individual needs.
- Foster a climate within which pupils’ spiritual and moral development will form that basis by which they will mature into responsible citizens.
- Build a strong sense of community through sharing and living out a set of values, encouraging all involved in the school to be caring, tolerant, honest, hardworking and self-disciplined.
Whole School Overall Attendance Total for Summer Term
- Attendance Champions for Summer Term – Class 2D 97.49%
Our Latest News
Please click below to view letter from Mr Jones regarding Parent Open Mornings, Parent Questionnaires, Arrangements for collecting children and Jeans for Genes Day. Please note: the open morning for 3M, 3/4L, 4M is Thursday 18th October. HT Letter The link to our...read more
Please click the link below for more information on the Friends of Rowlands Gill Primary School upcoming Annual General Meeting: FoRGPS AGM Meetingread more
3/4L will be experiencing a drama workshop on Wednesday 19th September in school. This is linked to our historical based topic on the Vikings. The children will take part in a workshop, dress up and learn about day to day life in Viking times. This will give the...read more
Please click the link below to see trip letter for 3/4L's upcoming trip to the Palace Green Library: 3/4L Palace Green Libraryread more
Gateshead Council are offering a FREE course on an Introduction to working in a school. Please click the link below for more information: Introduction to working in a...read more
2S were lucky enough to have a visit from the Blue Cross today who came in to speak to them about animals, to help enhance their understanding! If you would like to give a donation to the Blue Cross for their visit into RGPS today please visit their website below:...read more
Our Children Love Their School!
COME AND SEE WHY
Book a school visit!