Dream, Believe, Achieve
Learning is fun!
We can learn...anywhere!
Real World Learning
We Work Hard
Rowlands Gill Primary has a Level 1 Rights Respecting School Award
Our School Vision
At Rowlands Gill Primary School, the importance and love of learning is at our core. We want everyone here to strive purposefully to be the best they can and to have self-belief in their own environment and so we will always provide enriched opportunities to raise their achievements and help them to become strong, independent learners.
Everyone is regarded as having something worthwhile to contribute towards our school community and life, irrespective of their academic, ethnic, religious, physical abilities or social background. We strive to help every individual to see their potential; become the very best they can be and be proud of what they achieve daily.
The children at RGPS can expect to:
- Develop a love for learning.
- Be the best they can be in all areas of the school life: academic, social, emotional, and physical development.
- Make excellent progress in everything they do so that they can grow and develop their full potential.
- To continually celebrate and feel proud of their achievements.
- Feel happy, safe and healthy.
We would like the parents and carers to:
- Ensure that children attend school regularly and on time.
- Become actively involved in their child’s learning, both at home and at school.
The staff of RGPS aim to:
- Develop enquiring and creative minds.
- Provide a nurturing and friendly ethos where children are respected and valued and where individual needs are recognised and supported.
- Provide high quality, challenging, stimulating and personalised education for all of its pupils.
- Provide a broad, balanced, creative and innovative curriculum, that inspires, challenges and develops love of learning and one which meets individual needs.
- Foster a climate within which pupils’ spiritual and moral development will form that basis by which they will mature into responsible citizens.
- Build a strong sense of community through sharing and living out a set of values, encouraging all involved in the school to be caring, tolerant, honest, hardworking and self-disciplined.
Whole School Overall Attendance Total for Spring Term
- Attendance Champions for Spring Term – Class 2D 97.62%
Dates for your diary…
Our Latest News
Dear Parent/Carer, We would like to inform you that the Year 6 students are selling fruit kebabs in order to raise money for our Year 6 Prom and Leavers' Hoodies. These kebabs are only £1 and will make nutritious and healthy substitutes for snacks, some of which may...read more
We were so excited this morning to receive a tub of edding handwriters into school! Thank you to Rachel & the PTA for entering RGPS to win these pens for our...read more
Have you seen our new 'SHINE' sticker in our reception...read more
Please can parents make sure their child has a water bottle brought into school with them daily, this is very important especially in the hot weather we are experiencing. Please also make sure sun cream is applied before school and is brought in to school if...read more
Hello, As a result of the pollen count being very high this year, we have had a lot of hayfever sufferers within school (including staff!). Please can you make sure you have given your child the appropriate medication before bringing them to school in the morning. At...read more
Thank you so much to all of you who came to Friday's summer fair, so well put together and run by our wonderful Friends of Rowlands Gill. It was a joyous occasion all round and a truly lovely community event. We were lucky with the sunshine to top it all off, but...read more
Our Children Love Their School!
COME AND SEE WHY
Book a school visit!