Dream, Believe, Achieve
Learning is fun!
We can learn...anywhere!
Real World Learning
We Work Hard
Rowlands Gill Primary has a Level 1 Rights Respecting School Award
Our School Vision
At Rowlands Gill Primary School, the importance and love of learning is at our core. We want everyone here to strive purposefully to be the best they can and to have self-belief in their own environment and so we will always provide enriched opportunities to raise their achievements and help them to become strong, independent learners.
Everyone is regarded as having something worthwhile to contribute towards our school community and life, irrespective of their academic, ethnic, religious, physical abilities or social background. We strive to help every individual to see their potential; become the very best they can be and be proud of what they achieve daily.
The children at RGPS can expect to:
- Develop a love for learning.
- Be the best they can be in all areas of the school life: academic, social, emotional, and physical development.
- Make excellent progress in everything they do so that they can grow and develop their full potential.
- To continually celebrate and feel proud of their achievements.
- Feel happy, safe and healthy.
We would like the parents and carers to:
- Ensure that children attend school regularly and on time.
- Become actively involved in their child’s learning, both at home and at school.
The staff of RGPS aim to:
- Develop enquiring and creative minds.
- Provide a nurturing and friendly ethos where children are respected and valued and where individual needs are recognised and supported.
- Provide high quality, challenging, stimulating and personalised education for all of its pupils.
- Provide a broad, balanced, creative and innovative curriculum, that inspires, challenges and develops love of learning and one which meets individual needs.
- Foster a climate within which pupils’ spiritual and moral development will form that basis by which they will mature into responsible citizens.
- Build a strong sense of community through sharing and living out a set of values, encouraging all involved in the school to be caring, tolerant, honest, hardworking and self-disciplined.
Whole School Overall Attendance Total for Summer Term
- Attendance Champions for Summer Term – Class 2D 97.49%
Our Latest News
Have you noticed what's been happening in nursery over the last couple of weeks? We have been developing awareness of other cultures by increasing knowledge and understanding of how Chinese New Year is celebrated. We have set up a Chinese restaurant, listened to...read more
Dear Parents/Carers, After much consideration, we have decided that school will remain closed on Friday 2nd March 2018. We do not take this decision lightly but feel this is the right action given all information gathered from parents, staff and other relevant...read more
Good afternoon everyone. Hoping you are all still safe, warm & well. We will let you know whether the school will be open tomorrow or not by 6 pm at the latest. I want to make sure I have as much information as possible regarding ongoing weather conditions before...read more
Dear parent/carers, We hope everyone is safe, and warm in this severe weather. After much consideration, we are making the decision to close school tomorrow also. This is in line with other local schools and after having taken advice. There is an amber weather warning...read more
Wednesday 28th February Rowlands Gill Primary will be CLOSED to staff and students. Further information will be sent during...read more
Please click the link below to see the letter from our Chair of Governors, regarding Miss Martin's retirement. Letter re Miss Martinread more
Our Children Love Their School!
COME AND SEE WHY
Book a school visit!