Dream, Believe, Achieve
Learning is fun!
We can learn...anywhere!
Real World Learning
We Work Hard
Rowlands Gill Primary has a Level 1 Rights Respecting School Award
Our School Vision
At Rowlands Gill Primary School, the importance and love of learning is at our core. We want everyone here to strive purposefully to be the best they can and to have self-belief in their own environment and so we will always provide enriched opportunities to raise their achievements and help them to become strong, independent learners.
Everyone is regarded as having something worthwhile to contribute towards our school community and life, irrespective of their academic, ethnic, religious, physical abilities or social background. We strive to help every individual to see their potential; become the very best they can be and be proud of what they achieve daily.
The children at RGPS can expect to:
- Develop a love for learning.
- Be the best they can be in all areas of the school life: academic, social, emotional, and physical development.
- Make excellent progress in everything they do so that they can grow and develop their full potential.
- To continually celebrate and feel proud of their achievements.
- Feel happy, safe and healthy.
We would like the parents and carers to:
- Ensure that children attend school regularly and on time.
- Become actively involved in their child’s learning, both at home and at school.
The staff of RGPS aim to:
- Develop enquiring and creative minds.
- Provide a nurturing and friendly ethos where children are respected and valued and where individual needs are recognised and supported.
- Provide high quality, challenging, stimulating and personalised education for all of its pupils.
- Provide a broad, balanced, creative and innovative curriculum, that inspires, challenges and develops love of learning and one which meets individual needs.
- Foster a climate within which pupils’ spiritual and moral development will form that basis by which they will mature into responsible citizens.
- Build a strong sense of community through sharing and living out a set of values, encouraging all involved in the school to be caring, tolerant, honest, hardworking and self-disciplined.
Whole School Overall Attendance Total for Summer Term
- Attendance Champions for Summer Term – Class 2D 97.49%
Our Latest News
Please click on the link below for more information: 3A Weaving Workshop Letter - Jan 18read more
Please click on the link below for more information: Dance Festival Ticket Information - Jan 18read more
Just to inform you that on Thursday 1st February and Tuesday 6th February 3A will be going on a local walk as part of our topic 'Highland Hikers, Rowland Walker'. Please ensure that children bring winter coats, hats and gloves to school on each of these days. It would...read more
Kerry came along to nursery to tell us all about her baking skills.We looked at the ingredients needed to make bread and Kerry told us about the magic ingredient that has special powers.The nursery children listened well and can't wait to bake their own bread buns one...read more
Please click on the link below for more information. Valentines Disco Arrangements Letter - Jan 18read more
Our Children Love Their School!
COME AND SEE WHY
Book a school visit!