Dream, Believe, Achieve
Learning is fun!
We can learn...anywhere!
Real World Learning
We Work Hard
Rowlands Gill Primary has a Level 1 Rights Respecting School Award
Our School Vision
At Rowlands Gill Primary School, the importance and love of learning is at our core. We want everyone here to strive purposefully to be the best they can and to have self-belief in their own environment and so we will always provide enriched opportunities to raise their achievements and help them to become strong, independent learners.
Everyone is regarded as having something worthwhile to contribute towards our school community and life, irrespective of their academic, ethnic, religious, physical abilities or social background. We strive to help every individual to see their potential; become the very best they can be and be proud of what they achieve daily.
The children at RGPS can expect to:
- Develop a love for learning.
- Be the best they can be in all areas of the school life: academic, social, emotional, and physical development.
- Make excellent progress in everything they do so that they can grow and develop their full potential.
- To continually celebrate and feel proud of their achievements.
- Feel happy, safe and healthy.
We would like the parents and carers to:
- Ensure that children attend school regularly and on time.
- Become actively involved in their child’s learning, both at home and at school.
The staff of RGPS aim to:
- Develop enquiring and creative minds.
- Provide a nurturing and friendly ethos where children are respected and valued and where individual needs are recognised and supported.
- Provide high quality, challenging, stimulating and personalised education for all of its pupils.
- Provide a broad, balanced, creative and innovative curriculum, that inspires, challenges and develops love of learning and one which meets individual needs.
- Foster a climate within which pupils’ spiritual and moral development will form that basis by which they will mature into responsible citizens.
- Build a strong sense of community through sharing and living out a set of values, encouraging all involved in the school to be caring, tolerant, honest, hardworking and self-disciplined.
Whole School Overall Attendance Total for Spring Term
- Attendance Champions for Spring Term – Class 2D 97.62%
Dates for your diary…
Our Latest News
Please click the below links for more information on Gateshead College's STEM Activity Day for LKS2 (3A,3/4L,4L & 6H). Parents are welcome if they can arrange their own travel arrangements, please let the office know if you would like to come along! Gateshead College...read more
Yesterday, 5M's (Sophie's Super Sandwich) was made part of our dinner menu as the winner of our Sandwich Competition! As you can see the staff thoroughly enjoyed their sandwiches and we hope all the children did...read more
Hello, Please click the below link for information on our withdrawal from the Flying Free on Gateshead Quay project. Flying Free Withdrawl Many Thanks, RGPSread more
Please click below to see a staffing update letter. Staffing Update June Many Thanks, RGPSread more
Hello, Please see attached information on the Y6 Leavers Prom, buy your tickets via SIMS Agora before Monday 9th July! Year 6 Invite Many Thanks, RGPSread more
Hello, Please click the link below to see letter regarding basketball coaching within school on Monday 9th July. Basketball 9th July Many Thanks, RGPSread more
Our Children Love Their School!
COME AND SEE WHY
Book a school visit!